To Our Patients and Their Families,
At Lorton Springfield Oral Surgery, our number one priority has always been the health and safety of our patients. Often in times of uncertainty, there can be a wealth of misinformation spread, especially in today’s digital age. As a leading healthcare authority in our community, we wanted to reach out to all of our patients regarding the COVID-19 virus, and to let you know the steps we are taking to alleviate any potential concerns.
According to the latest reports from the CDC and other national healthcare providers, the current health risks are minimal for most age groups. We recommend all of our patients to wash their hands frequently, avoid close contact with people who are sick, and stay home if you aren’t feeling well. At Lorton Springfield Oral Surgery, we follow strict cleaning policies for the protection of both our staff and our patients. Each staff member maintains rigorous personal hygiene standards as well as using new
gloves and face masks for every patient interaction. We use hospital-grade disinfectants across the entire office, with extensive room cleaning after each patient to ensure a safe and clean environment. After each use, all dental instruments receive the highest level of medical sterilization available. These processes have always been of utmost importance in our office and will continue to be the standards we uphold for our community.
Please rest assured that we are following local and national updates daily, and will continue to maintain the highest level of safety and patient care that you have come to expect. If you have any questions regarding your future appointments, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We will be posting additional updates through Facebook and Instagram to keep our community and patients abreast of the latest updates regarding the current health situation.
Again, thank you for being a valued patient with Lorton Springfield Oral Surgery. We appreciate your continued trust and confidence. Together we can overcome these challenging circumstances and continue your path to greater health! We look forward to taking care of you at your next scheduled appointment.
Precautions we are taking:
- Sneeze Guards
- All Staff Wearing Masks
- Surgically Clean Air In Room Purifiers/Exhanger (Hepa,UV-C, activate carbon, hydroxyl radical reactivity chamber, negative ion chamber)
- Plasma HVAC Air Purification System
- OSHA/ CDC recommended PPE worn by our Doctor and Surgical Team
- Masks, Gloves, Hand Sanitizer and Wipes available for our patients
- Patients calling ahead for appointments before entering the office
- Utilizing patient Vehicles as the “waiting room”
- In-Office Laundry service for staff scrubs to avoid cross contamination
- Pay ahead protocol to avoid contact
- Online Paperwork to avoid contact
- Daily Staff and Patient non-contact Temperature screening checks
- Virtual Consultations and Post-operative Visits available
Dr. Snehal Patel and Team